Good morning everyone! It's supposed to dry out later after a wet weekend.
I slide an 18 inch long and half inch square piece of ripped maple with a piece of blaze orange tape to prevent loss.
Same here. It's supposed to freeze pretty good in a couple days so I will move wood with the tractor then.
Good morning everyone! Crappy weather through tomorrow.
People might be buying when prices are relatively low in anticipation of a rally in January 2025.
You don't find that much any more.
40/77 Lumber cutoffs
Good morning everyone! No real plans for the day other than my standard Saturday afternoon nap.
Good morning everyone!
I meant to put the above post in Brought in the Good Stuff thread. If a moderator could move it for me I would appreciate it.
I moved a garbage can full of Black Locust shorts and uglies to the garage. Most of these were what Brad calls petrified when I scored a year and...
22/71 elm
Good afternoon everyone! Internet issues for about 24 hours but I'm back and catching up.
Garden hoe. Shortened handle and ground some Vs in the blade.
Good morning everyone! Ground is covered with sloppy wet snow.
We need more Grandmas and less government!
18/74 elm and hard maple