33/69 Lumber cutoffs now. Elm in a few minutes
I got a CL score about 4 years ago that was apple, cedar, and white birch. Yard trees that were taken down to build a garage. 4 pickup loads.
46/76 lumber cutoffs.
Good morning everyone! We are forecast to get about 10 inches of snow in the next 36 hours. It is currently 46, and the forecast low is 33 during...
I agree. The problems are the government subsidies and mandates (control).
Good morning everyone!
Nice dogs!
Good morning everyone! Looks like warm and wet for the weekend. Yuck!
28/72 Black Locust shorts
21/75 Black Locust shorts I can see why people love Black Locust. It's some nice burning stuff.
24/74 with pretty good north wind Elm and Black Locust uglies
It looks like it is being resolved by my credit card. My wife contacted Comcast fraud department and their attitude was this was caused by us and...
There is a credit card fraud operation operating out of the Comcast/Xfinity overseas call center. Don't ask how I know. After looking online,...
Good morning everyone! Three cold days ahead....Love it! Wood moving at some point during the freeze.
27/75 elm
Nice dawg
I love doing little scrounges- a branch here, a few rounds there. I try to figure how many days or what part of a day's heat I added.
I agree