Good morning everyone!
40/74 nothing yet.
Thanks for the bonus sunrise pictures!
31/75 elm and black locust uglies
I have small marks on my hearth where the back legs are supposed to sit. A couple times a year I move the stove maybe a half inch to get the legs...
New number
NOTHING involving people and customer service works as expected.
So I thought my credit card fraud problem from the Comcast overseas call center had been resolved. The credit card company said they would credit...
22/74 elm and hard maple
Good morning everyone! Chilly day ahead but the sun is supposed to shine. Hasn't happened much lately.
????
Which might result in a wardrobe malfunction
Good morning everyone! Temporary crown is installed. It wasn't too bad.
34/74 No fire yet
I've come within inches of running over a saw but never actually run one over......yet.
Your sunrise pictures always look spectacular!
Good morning everyone! I broke a tooth last week. Temporary crown prep and installation today.
28/74 hard maple
Good morning everyone! The "major snow storm" has started. The grass is covered and the driveway is bare. 33 degrees and heading up in a couple hours.