I was referring to pot maybe having an influence on the Colorado Supreme Courts decision regarding Trump on their ballot.
20/77 elm
Good morning everyone!
That year I was referencing it was warmer on 12/25 than on 7/4. Actually it might have been 7/4 the following year.
24/76 with a strong north wind. Black locust uglies
We are supposed to be in the 40's for Christmas, which is much better than 60's a couple years ago.
Good morning everyone! It looks like we are going to have Winter temperatures for a couple days.
I thought about it earlier today that this is what happens when too many people smoke too much pot.
It looks like everything has been straightened out, but what a pain.
My Comcast experience wasn't an automatic payment. We had thought we were paying for a service call/equipment via credit card over the phone. Big...
26/74 elm
I had posted a couple weeks ago that my credit card had been hacked/used fraudulently by the Comcast overseas call center. Others have mentioned...
37/76 elm
Good morning everyone! Looks like the heavy rain is gone.
There is just something about dogs and woodpiles.
Good morning members! Lovely weather as usual.
No fire last night. 43/73 elm
I don't ever remember a year where the weather was as bad as this year. I think there might have been 10 nice days all year.
Good morning everyone! Lots of rain coming.