Amazon had to change its logo because it looked like Adolph hitler! Lol! We are doomed!
being close to a whale breaching is absolutely amazing! And terrifying!
:popcorn:
Hopefully the trees will be in stacks!
Huh, some of mine had very little. One tree put out almost 5 gallons over the week.
I was able to locate all but one bucket lid! I’ll call that a win.
Lost 3 buckets and 2 spiles myself! Don’t help that my buckets are white so the blend in with the snow in the woods.
Touché!
It really was t all that cold today but the wind was a beast! [ATTACH]
If it returns nutrients to the earth is it really going to waste?
If you like the pine, hemlock is better IMO.
The all /16’s is my favorite tool! it’s the same with snap on. You break a pair of pliers or a screwdriver they give you the new model. Kinda sucks!
My take of Sthil exactly.
Oh no you didn’t! Echo better quality than still?
Fake it till ya make it.
[ATTACH]
Where’s the tractor pic?!
Always undercoat. Anything is better than nothing. As far as brands it’s like asking if you like blonds or redheads.
I have my eye on the cs7310
I bought my echo pretty much for the warranty. 12 years later I haven’t done anything to it other than fuel it and pull the cord.