The kids just got home from a weekend with my parents. They are overtired and crashing hard from the sugar high. I think I’ll run the splitter for...
I have the bars on the garage roof. I’m kinda leery of gutters. The bars don’t always hold the snow in a large accumulation storm. I think the...
Hmmm, than never really occurred to me. Unfortunately with the kids I never get a full day to work on the wood pile. It’s usually a couple hours...
We went out for dinner after he dumped the 3rd load. I had done some light repair on one of his trucks earlier in the week. He was kinda miffed...
No rebar?
I personally would go with the cs590
I have a metal roof that dumps infront of the garage doors. The stops do help some but you get the snow on the roof melting and a skating rink...
Gotcha. at work they are talking about retrofitting tpms on vehicles that do not have it. God forbid the driver has to check the tires before he...
Are you saying you need tire pressure sensor system and backup camera to pass state inspection in Vermont?
Echo 15% off sale is coming up in a couple weeks. Buy something new, treat it well and you will have it for a long time.
[ATTACH] Had dinner with the wife at a local fancy joint. Unfortunately the food was less than impressive. But we did get the best seat in the...
Nothing to it but to do it!
[ATTACH] Last load delivered. [ATTACH] I also have this left from before the white blanket showed up.
All of my life I have been burning wood that was “seasoned”. Like cut in spring burned the following winter. When I get to this it will be the...
Time will tell. I have a bunch of dead trees on the property that I will be focusing on after I get through this wood. The oak could sit another...
I talked to my log guy a week or so ago trying to get an order in before mud season. He said he had lots of orders but would put me on the list....
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Short ribs going in for 26 hours.
[ATTACH] Pretty decent beer.
320 Pounds.
[ATTACH] I do the egg carton sawdust thing as well.