[ATTACH] Just a few miles north...
I ams what I am. ain’t too good at grammar but can rebuild an automatic transmission...
:sherlock: sorry to cause you frustration eric:D
Yup terrible idea...
Story of my life...
Maybe so. Rubber boots all winter long and work boots 10 hours a day take a toll on the dogs. Gotta let the get some air to them at some point. I...
That’s considered a salad right?
I wear sandals in the summer and have been to many phish concerts. I guess I’m good.
[ATTACH] The short ribs were edible but I defiantly would rather have them braised in a Dutch oven. I’ll try a longer soak at a lower temp next time.
you mean it won’t burn my houses down like pine?
The black helicopters are circling...
I might hafta call my log guy to come take the red oak he just delivered back...
Perhaps, maybe I’m confused as to what will be poured. I’d expect to see a form around the septic access and the 4x4 pt will be buried in...
:faint:
At least I’d wasn’t running down your leg:emb:
. Seems lately I’d rather do something wrong myself than pay someone to hack my stuff up.
Right! I guess he “cleaned” it from inside the house? The black flue cap should have been addressed the first trip. From your pics it looks like...
Redneckchevy driving a dodge?
I don’t think I’d be calling that sweep again!
He charges 100$ a cord for the logs. I ain’t sayin how much I payed. :whistle: