There is a 6 way but the site says for up to 10 inch dia. If I am going to go through with it I’d get more logs.
Put a few hundred pounds in the bed and notice the changes. ;)
Oh and the model is sc14 the other number must be the rental company’s.
[ATTACH] This is what I’d be feeding it. Fairly straight consistent size red oak that was brought out of the woods with a forwarder(clean). I can...
Dyna claims 2 cord hour on their site. Hate to run out of wood with time left on the machine.
I think I need to order more logs!
Thanks!
Yes, I’d have someone to assist. I was just curious if any hoarders had any real world experience. I’ll be sure to go to YouTube university!
Dyna Wood Processor for Rent | E. Hampstead, NH Anybody have any experience with this processor. I have about 6 cord of 10 foot logs to process....
Buddy keeps cornstarch in his tool box at work. When it’s hot and humid he says “ time to make some hush puppies” lol
That’s the best price I found with free shipping. I didn’t dig real deep tho.
Ordered the super jolly with the hyd. Vice today. I have a bunch of jacked up chains to practice on. Looking forward to fooling with it.
The huskee is getting a new draw bar this year I’ll have to see what I can do for a limiter while I’m working on it.
Not me, I have about 10 cord split and stacked and another 5 or 6 in logs. Once it’s all processed it will get me on the three year plan. Then...
Let’s not muck this thread up any more. Back to Matt’s adventures...
The pellet mill a few towns over catches fire pretty regularly. At least it did before it was bought out.
Do you know what the code is when the light comes on? That’s where I would start.
Yeah, I could deal without the change. I’m usually up before the sun comes up year round so more light in the afternoon would be better for me. At...
If the torque converter is not in the proper position it would not turn to get the fasteners attached. Or stuff would break when the transaxle...
Did you put a new torque converter in when you had the transaxle out?