I also have the original spark plugs in my pickup with 135k. Why fix it if it aint broke?
Still got the original plug in my saw from 2008. I usually cut 6 cord per year with it
:popcorn: Super with a log lift is appealing.
[ATTACH]
Brad passes up oak for TOH? I think he has been breathing too much 2 stroke exhaust! :wacky: Kidding Brad I get that you go for faster drying wood.
[ATTACH] Maple sugar day at the Warner’s.
There were pics of the lights from the mount Washington observatory this morning. I have seen them in northern Maine. The word awesome is way...
Dang you are nice and dry over there! I’m still dealing with snow and mud! I really like the smell of red oak, reminds me of being warm by the...
https://www.motherearthnews.com/homesteading-and-livestock/coppicing-trees-for-firewood-zm0z18fmzmul
Down the road a piece from me there is a processor and conveyor sitting in a field. It looks like some OLD equipment. It’s been there for a minute...
looks a lot like an Asian long horned beetle! Shoulda squashed it!
Any machine is going to break eventually. You fix it and move on it’s a part of doing business. Also it’s how I feed my family.
Of course you would not loan or rent your personal equipment. There are many nation wide companies that rent much more expensive equipment out....
Thanks Brad I appreciate the offer.
10 cord at 25$ Each? And can get it done in a day? Let me know when you want to do it.
Thanks again, I called the rental place the machine is out for a couple weeks to be repaired. I’ll see where I’m at then.
Stlshrk how much is involved in moving the machine once it’s set up and running? I really don’t need to truck the wood away. Is it feasible to run...
Thanks for the info!
[ATTACH]If the size of these splits could not be made smaller it would be a dealbreaker for me.
Yeah, I have a splitter. Saturday’s are valuable one Saturday is better than a couple.