Isn’t it the AstraZeneca that we are passing off. Not sure I’d call it a loan.
I’d rather take the hockey puck!
My luck I would tear something and have to miss work.
Why swing a maul when you can use petrol power!
The vehicle is owned by the company that we work for. Doing what’s right will keep me employed in my mind.
Oh and that piece of wire in the pic is 4 inches long and 3 of the inches are butt connectors:hair::hair:
The frustrating thing is this truck was just “serviced” to be ready for the season. I know one of my coworkers(he likes to think he is the...
Why not legalize it? If a person can go to a liquor store and buy enough booze to literally kill them selves. What harm is a plant that grows in...
[ATTACH] Electrical tape will hold 100 psi. Right?
[ATTACH] The load on this truck is roughly 8 cord. 20 foot logs.
Beech here most always has twisted grain but it burns excellent. One of my favorite species to burn.
That water heater is 1459.00$ at my closest HD!
Just noticed another neighbor has a dyna processor on their property at the moment...
I’ll be the odd man out here, I really do not care for the odor of cherry wood.
Shoot, shovel, shut up.
Just recently my saw started acting up. I would start a cut on a log and everything would be fine, then all of the sudden it would stop cutting as...
Do you happen to know what the price is?
Yup, I keep a set of plugs and the tools in the truck for when the do finally start misfiring:yes:
Nah, it’s a 5.0. But I do have the tools a and the skillz to repair the 2 valve that blows the plug and threads out of the head and the 3 valve...
Like a Van Gogh.