No joke, I’m more concerned about getting Lyme than Covid!:zip:
[MEDIA]
I don’t think they offer a console cover tho.
I have the carhartt ones they fit well and cover pretty decent. I’d take a pic but the truck is a mess.
No sir it came from China I would expect nothing less.
I’ll have to get a hose to connect to a bigger tank it sucks up the little green ones pretty quick!
[ATTACH] Trying to get rid of the factory flavor for some steaks tonight.
Sounds like a move is in short order!
[ATTACH] Snow remnants on one side of the yard, ticks on the other.
Yes sir.
And I just felt something crawling on me, a tick. That didn’t take long...
[ATTACH] Had a couple hours to play, we will have our first out door fire for the season tonight.
Haven’t started on the oak yet. It’s in a wet part of the yard where the snow just melted.
Smoked Bacon Wrapped French Vidalia Onion Ima thinkin I might try this.
Hmmm, I did play the trumpet in the school band...I think it’s still kicking round her somewhere... it’s Friday night...
Oh and be sure to plan a vent for the wood stove! Chaz will like some heat! And an outlet for a beer fridge!
Good luck, the cement floor is a wise decision!
[ATTACH] My one handed split pic, it’s cherry I don’t have any nice straight grain red oak rounds at the moment.
Google 70’s reefer French horn ad.
I thought it was hilarious!