I may have said this before but the last time I was buying work boots the kid was trying to steer me towards boots with a nylon tong for...
Send it!
[ATTACH] If you go the solder route get some heat shrink tube. Much cheaper than the wrap.
Even more interested...:popcorn:
Love me some hash! Nothing worse that a place that advertises homemade hash and you end up getting alpo.
Yum, crack about 12 dozen eggs over the top?
[ATTACH] I think I’m gonna like this thing. I ran out of green bombs for the steaks last night. Whomever thought you could use this with the small...
Twist two wires stick them in one side of the butt connector then stick the 3rd in the other side.
Thank you.
Trailer wiring is very simple really. Not Buying cheap components and running the wires in some sort of conduit helps a lot! Oh and using the...
Sapsucker...
Somehow I missed this. I was thinking you had this devil USDA APHIS | Asian Longhorned Beetle
I would get rid of the scotch lock, using them is asking for problems. Not water tight.
Got any pics of the sawbuck?
Got tired of dealing with the salt eating the boat lights/wires.
[ATTACH] Go wireless!
[ATTACH] This one is old, the dog weighed 90lbs
Let’s see some out door fire pics! Tonight’s our first since the snow melted. [ATTACH]
And it probly cost 12 bucks!
[MEDIA]