I bought them the coil one. They picked it out. No more issues with unleveled pans or cleaning concerns. I have gas. They could of also, but...
I actually manage to dig a hole and sat a PT 4x4x8ft pole. backfilled with rapid set concrete. I going to use it to support several bird...
So true. My son and his wife stove just tanked. (they live upstairs) I went to Lowes, got $130 off and another 10% military discount. The...
That did it for me. Had to try making jerky. I have a dehydrator, but I have some concerns about the 160F. If you make it in the oven, you can...
Propane tanks are full up, and the garage has several tons of pellets ready for us.
I would have run out of the store. I have PTSD no way could I tolerate that much of an assault. When I see a full parking lot. I just keep on...
Way to go, now no fear about the snow! Now you have a little breathing room. Good job done my friend. It was good you had a hand from your...
Tomorrow, get up on the other side of the bed! Look at it this way. You are home, you are safe. You live to fight another day!