Looks like you need to have a face to face talk with the postal service. Teach them not to mess with bears. I hate to say it, but they put...
Not feeling bad today, Just can't get too far from the facilities. Hope you feel better real soon. This "crap" is just that! I don't care...
We have had our sleep number bed for a very long time. I added a 4 in memory foam topper and a good mattress cover. love it. best bed ever....
That sounds like usps. had the same thing happen to me. odd though. they delivered other packages and mail here late that same day. it was an...
We actually had a delivery about 7:30 pm a couple days ago. Very unusual. This mess I have started with the little ones upstairs and spread to...
Got my coat on, had more back pain than usual. Went to get some Tylenol, then another urge that said to me, "don't go very far" Then chills....
I hear ya on that. I generally avoid that place anyway. I have nothing against it. It is just too big, often too crowded. Clerks are Ok, but...
We went out for Thanksgiving, but we did cook a bird, 22 lbs. At 47 cents a pound, that was a real protein bargain. Even bought some ham on...
Wet cold day. I have to go out for pet food. I forgot to stock up Wednesday, now have run out of the canned stuff. Feed both wet and dry to the...
Well, I missed it. (again) hope you have made the best of it.
I'm not a turkey so why stuff myself like one! Actually was able to stick to my diet. I had some turkey, no gravy. 1/4 cup of squash and 1/4...
[ATTACH]
Happy Thanksgiving. Hope your family gathering goes well. Avoid talking about the elections. Remember, you are not a turkey so no need to...
Glad you are happy with it. Comfort means a lot, esp. as we are a bit older.
Saw a little white coating on the trees yesterday Am. But by the end of the day, even that was gone. It did "spit" snow off and on but never...
Lowes first, best for selection of appliances, and way better overall for military discounts. Lowes is nearer than HD. Service, about equal...
Human wood pecker!
or grease the doorsteps!
That is a good price, esp. if it something that tastes good to you. Just check the chemicals to make sure you aren't eating poison. I had...
Off to celebrate an early ThanksGiving meal with the family. I won't be chowing down this year. 37.5 lbs down and I want it to stay off. So...