Only one way I know, :makeitrain"
I got this Amazon Echo. It can read books to me. My eyesight has issues with macro degeneration. I get exhausted reading. This thing plays...
Or run the sewing machine. You are going to have a lot of wind there and it will take its toll on you flags. Had a big wind here that took the...
Some of my family also just got home from a week at camp. They were all empty handed, yet were in prime hunting territory. No venison for jerky :(
"lumber sexual" I had to google that one. Sometimes hard to keep up with the new ever changing vocabulary. word meanings change. Ever say...
I am burning "Natures Own" I bought last spring in a clearance from Lowes for $100/ton. Remember, I have a Harman P68 It is a burning beast...
I took this picture today. I haven't opened the stove for two weeks. [ATTACH]
Welcome Jay. We have members who are experts at consuming brew, and we have some that who are good at making brew. Good luck with your stove....
My brothers and I had a American Flyer train set. It was elaborate. set up on a table the size of a ping pong table. Had all sorts of...
I went on a few sites to specifically look up the red cross. The first post, it said 8 cents of the dollar given went to the needy. If you look...
I worked for a hospital that used to strongly encourage participation in the United Way. Either through direct donation, or preferably through on...
one of the reasons I always try to put something in those red buckets. I know that it is always put to good use. The other remarkable cause in...
I came across this on FB today. I have no idea how "true" it all is, but it is consistent with other articles I have read about how much of your...
Ever worse to me are those tear jerking mournful so called Christmas songs. I like the traditional music. no feel sorry stuff.
Wow, that is way neat. Is it always like that?
Yes, it "was" a good thing. My office area is now a kitchen! Just did the sunporch over. Winterized it and it is heated. So I can step out...
Get out your raingear and muck boots. Gasifier you have got to feel good that your barn is far along as it is. I think even the horses will be...
how is your blood pressure after that?
Don't hold your breath waiting for that! We have had many winters that the ground in the woods never froze before the snows came. Late warm...
Not to mention the fact that you will be more knowledgeable when you talk to potential customers about the merits of different stove. I have...