Nearly lost it coming up my hill this noon time. Only a inch of snow, but it was slippery. I'm going to need to take the all seasons off and...
Looks so yummy. I can't have carbs so I have to try eggs, meat, and veggies. Sometimes a little cheese. It is all good!
that is a good price when you consider that you got wheels also. However, Town Fair has free change over with their tires so owning wheels is...
way more fun than snow shoeing in my opinion. Snow shoeing is OK, but slow and exhausting. Even necessary where you live. Some of the storms...
Got that same storm here. Went to Lewiston and back around noon. Only problem was on my road. Steep hill, of course no sanding done yet. Didn't...
Cute, my old lab would always head to where it was most cool, but now that everywhere outside is cool, he has been in front of the stove. What...
I like that set up, Just my two cents, if you have coon around, put some small opening fence along the outside of you pen to keep coon from...
Trim up that t 111 then use a drip edge slip it up under the siding then add the PVC trim. The is no amount of caulking that prevent leaks and...
Wow, what a deal you got there. You are not going to be sorry you bought that building home. I can't imagine that going for $200. Would have...
you are not alone when it comes to missing something! I can be looking right at something and not see it. (macular degeneration) most always...
sure looks interesting.
Done, good luck to whomever wins the car. Seems they all have a valid need.
Wow, good dog! Hope you rewarded him/her
Think about two screens. I don't know how I would do without them now. back up external hard drive etc.
I have friends who go there for lunch. They say to get there by 10:30 Am if you want a place to park and get a seat. Food for about $5
Was that at the Cohen center?
And who among us doesn't do that? My last project came in 3x the original work up plan. I didn't want cheap products for the kitchen, bath and...
Nice to revisit this thread. Beautiful country.
Wow, about time we got a good current picture of her. She is looking well!
So true. He is a real survivor! (and a good friend)