so you don't like spiders. Me either. Use a bug bomb and get rid of them. Set them off a couple times and your problem should be over....
You keep drinking those beers and you are the one who won't be "ready"!
Gotta love those LED light every month when you get you electric bill. I have 5 or 6 of them lit outside. One big one at my front door. I can...
Direct TV saga: so at 6:15 I texted direct tv about the no show. They called back and rescheduled for 16 Dec. Then at 6:25 pm, in comes the TV...
I know how you feel about that. They got a real good control over it when it went to computer documentation. Bean counters I call them. If we...
I was beginning to question how much of this earth you are the good steward of. 141 acres. In todays world, that is a lot of land. No wonder...
Have had that happen. We also made our schedules. Had to see about 6 clients each day and do all the documentation. I finally took a spot in...
When I worked for Home Health, I had to be where and when I said I would with in 15 min.
Well, it is growing dark. Should be pitch dark soon. I can't believe he has any intention of doing an install. I contacted Direct TV. they are...
Just got back from the pool @ the VA . Nice swim. they keep the water at 90F. I go for about 90 min. Now waiting for Direct TV to show. I'm...
so cold now, white stuff is falling. bird feeders need filling. Gotta get a mov'in. I am NOT a winter person. I DON'T like ice, cold and...
Snowing here, wasn't in the forecast two days ago that I know of. Waiting to hear from Direct TV. They are coming to do an install. Switched...
Have you been seen by a podiatrist? Pain is no fun in so many ways. I would say it is worth getting a professional opinion and a plan of care....
I can't even imagine getting free wood delivered. Yes, you will work hard to work it up, but distance, travel time etc. is off set considerably....
I know you take good care of your fur friends. I like to think I do also, most of them living to be 16 or so. My vet looks at me, I am very...
My vet give me heck every time I mention giving my dogs a McDonald's hamburger. She says giving dogs any high fat foods can lead to pancreatitis....
Made my decision about the tires. I went up to Sam's Club and ordered my winter snow tires with studs. They won't make the appointment to put...
Love hearing from other FHC family in other parts of the world. Hope you enjoy being here.
Welcome to our home. From the looks of things, you have belonged here for a long time! We do a lot of family things. Like well wishes for...
like this: [IMG]or this: [IMG] Maybe this:[ATTACH]