You know, I have six cats and they never bother the tree (so far that is!) [IMG]
I hope that will settle things down a bit. post a pic of the decorated tree when you get it done!
[ATTACH]
That is because that is the way most men's brains are wired. Woman on the other hand........... well they have there on way of keeping track....
You have some nice equipment there. Super trailer and that lifting thing you are standing on. Very nice. Glad you use machinery instead of your...
That is a nice picture right there! Happy dog in a comfortable home.
Good way to stay away from wheat.
If you think that trimmed tree is ugly, just plant some brood leaf ever greens under it, Like Rhododendrons. They love an acid soil and will...
If only those trees didn't have the history they have. I couldn't cut them down knowing they were planted by my grandparents. Not practical is...
What a day this has been, Lost my car key. One of those electronic keys that cost a lot to replace. My other key would start the car, but the...
Looks like he didn't get any resolution with the dealer, or he just so Pee'd off that he can't stand it any more. Too bad. He got off on the...
Love that door. very nice. Your horses are lucky.
So true, what was put on your plate, you ate. Don't eat, too bad. Nothing later. My parents were odd sometimes. They would serve green beans...
Seem slick to me. What I noticed was a better picture. I am getting the 1080 resolution. Not so with time warner
Can get a bit out of hand. Sounds like you both handled it with level thinking. Just another good reason to have a clean chimney. Those hot...
Yes, it is hard socially, but it can be done without making a pain of yourself. I have to stay on it for a very long time, blood work is good....
+ Congrats on the wt. loss. I'm on low carb diet. No sweets, rice, bread etc. Limited fruits. Mostly meats with fats, low cal veg. No...
You got it, be proactive and make your home undesirable for them. Might not work with adult children, but it will with spiders.
I have to agree with you on that. Also customer satisfaction reports are not very impressive with their record. The technician came back first...
I used to have them on the ceiling of my porch. I was always a live and let live person until some of those little things decided to bite me. I...