They work really well. You can pick one up on Amazon for cheap. Mine came with some jerky mix, I tried it, but found it too salty for my liking....
Well Seasoned how much did you get from this last storm? My son didn't work at his job. He did all the snow removal with his ATV and plow. I...
2008 was my start with my Napoleon. That stove needed near constant cleaning. Only thing that went on it was the igniter. My son is using it...
Gasifier you only made it my the skin of your teeth with the barn project. Any longer and you would be putting on that roof in the snow. While I...
Do you mind me asking, how many people do you usually feed every day? I've never seen so much food cooked up as you make.
Stairs, everywhere you go you have stairs. Everything will need to be carried up and down stair. One slip and your life changes in an instant....
5-8 maybe more. then ICE. Glad my tires are changed over. 3 hr wait at Sam's Club. ugh!
[IMG]
Where to heck have you been hiding? Nice to see you back.
Always busy, no wonder you get away with eating brownies.
I was first in line this morning. They did work my car in. Took three hours. I no longer have a second car so I had to wait for the work to be...
Oh my, it is some cold this morning. Toasty warm inside. Dogs didn't want to go out. I'm going to try to get my tires on if they can work me...
So sorry about the fall and concussion. Nasty stuff right there. You need to be mindful of any mental changes for at least the next month. Slow...
Pete, I made some today! SmokeyTheBear sent me this link: Doc's Best Beef Jerky Recipe I alter it to low sodium soy, and I use half the salt....
Gone With The Wind
This is what I don't like, 'A WINTER STORM WATCH MEANS THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT SNOW...SLEET...OR ICE ACCUMULATIONS THAT MAY IMPACT...
I tried looking Norway spruce and drain fields. Seems they need to be at least 30 ft. away from the field. The damage they do is as you said,...
I was at Sam's Club and checked on my tire order. They are in, but they are too busy to put them on. I have to be up there tomorrow at 10 if I...