Grizzly Adam Did you buy or get a protection agreement with it. One that covers accidental things etc. I have NEVER owned a lap top that...
Get ready again: ACCUMULATIONS...SNOW AND SLEET ACCUMULATION OF 3 TO 6 INCHES...ALONG WITH AROUND A TRACE OF ICE. * HAZARD TYPES...DANGEROUS...
Braved the cold wind today. Returned all the cable boxes to TimeWarner. They were polite, didn't try a big sales pitch to keep me. However,...
I have to admit that hearing that Dixie has new parents has made this a much better week for me. She has a good loving home. Very lucky dog....
rottiman I am very happy you are going to renew you bonds with another fur friend. Your new friend is coming from a good home, so expect...
Finally opened the stove, Emptied the ash ben and vacuumed out the interior. Only one dime size clinker in the right side of the burn pot, No...
Happy Birthday to wildwest [MEDIA]
Don't be offended by the pup, I thought you might get a chuckle about the bubble wrap! [IMG]
Pallet Pete I found a new breakfast for you to try: [MEDIA]
his is too big a boy to be airborne.
it is the wind that keeps me from doing projects outside. the wind is brutal.
Thank you for the update. No computer work. Lets see how that goes. Head injuries are to be taken seriously. Rest, recover, and then back again!
She works two jobs. Might be out straight with snow removal and getting to work.
[MEDIA]
Ya it is the truth, in fact, it down right demoralizing. :(
yes, studded tires. A bit noisy, but more secure.
[ATTACH]
Thank you for sharing. Have to wonder what is ahead for that little guy.
I can tell you don't have cats around. Those pellets would be a toilet to them.
around 6 to 7 inches. I went out after the clean up. Drove the car down the big hills and back. No problems at all. Glad I got the tires...