I havc the P68, cleaning is next to nothing. I sware that other than dupping the ash box, it would take care of itself. But about every three...
Good luck Dennis with your new to you computer, and thank you Adam for giving that computer to Dennis. I have to say, this is one of the best...
Good luck with your stove. I hope it keeps you as warm as mine keeps us. I have a band new LP high efficient furnace, but use very little of...
Can't imagine living in two rooms with eight kids, no plumbing or lights. No secrets when you are living in those conditions. Yet it was the way...
I wish I could wake up to the low 70's inside. My wife keeps the stove going 80-85 About drives me out. I wonder if I ran around naked if...
What an undertaking that project turned out to be. I am sure you Dad knew what he was getting into when he started. Had he not be able to...
[IMG]
Could you have heated with just one of them if that was all you had? Did you find that the wood stove gave out a lot more heat.
real nice, You are a valuable person to have as a friend. Good that you two came back together. One of my best buds and I drifed apart after...
I like how you are able to keep Floyd"s nails short. I have one lab whos nails are too long and cut to cut. He is lame, resist us cutting the...
We set up a table top tree. Looks fine, and I don't have to move the heavy wood end table it sits on. I have a large collection of small pewter...
Looks cool here! I call it a mood booster! thanks
Congratulations are in order. Enjoy the peace (for now!)
I am not getting squirrels for some odd reason. The gray ones used to be horrid, but now none. The reds and the chippies my son pops off with a...
Our first computer was an Apple IIc with a dot matric printer. We paid about $2400 for it. I had it all boxed up in storage. The kids cleaned...
I thought I would start a thread dedicated to the birds at the bird feeder. We have had mention of it in other threads but they are hard to find...
Sometimes you have to wonder if this is all fate. Had you run out and got a puppy, maybe you wouldn't have been available to take Dixie. I don't...
Not me. We have done an for the most part, wrapped up with paper and bows. We always do the bulk of our shopping around Thanksgiving. About 90%...
Long winter ahead of us. I am preparing to do other things this winter. My heated glassed in porch will be the perfect place for me to start...
I didn't there were such a thing. Now I've got to have one. I hate a lot of lights on or anything in my face. I looked on Amazon and saw...