Depends on the chain, but he's not wrong. Big dogs on a small saw are a pain with a sharp chain
I'm good. Just stewing over stupid people doing stupid chit Lol
Some jobs aren't meant for some people. Yet they insist on making every job safe for every person. And then the epa....
Just too many safety regulations. Gotta remove some signs
Build something around and over top of it and blow a heater on it for a couple days. Heat doesn't travel down real well. Takes time
Text me when yer done catching steel on fire for the day
Thanks Cole
I'll take "What is the epa, osha, and fixing stupid" for $1000, Alex The US can't afford to make stuff anymore
I'm good dally. Still healing up from the pinched nerve. Finners still tingling...
My local hardware has them. Yours may also. Closer than HD for me
Muh ears is ringin'. Thanks Bud. I've got time to play around with it. Never been inside an Echo before. They're probably a lot like a chainsaw...
Howdy. Slacking today, like everyone else
Evening, men
Doing good. Cold last night. Warming up a little today
Howdy
I'm ok. Gonna get some supper ready for the wife when she gets home
You's guys up there will be swimming this week with it that warm. Give them wimmin a chance to wash their hair
Home depot carries 24" wide x 3.5" thick rolls or batts, can't remember which
I'm good. Holly is firing up the vacuum cleaner. That's my cue to gtfo of the house
Morning fellas