I'd say somewhere between a stock and ported 044. But it has more torque than either, if that makes sense.
I'm ok. Waiting on the puter to print a shipping label. I'm guessing it won't print from the dumpster either. I give it a few minutes
Howdy.
[MEDIA]
Those are the first cuts on a new piston and rings. Itll only get better for the next 10 tanks
Upgraded [MEDIA]
Finishing a couple others first. Patience, Grasshopper
Filed a chain. Cut a cylinder on the lathe. Mostly puttered around the garage
I'm ok. How bout you?
Howdy
Morning hoarders. Gotta run the dolmar 5100 some. Maybe run an Echo Echo Echo, too
I'm good. Got some parts in the mail. Might go out and try to destroy sumptin
And stumpy steve
Howdy Dallas
Me too
I'm ok. Getting tired.....
Go cut some drainage ditches through the driveway
Take the muffler off and check the piston for vertical scoring. If it's still smooth, the rings are possibly worn out. Easy saw to work on
The spikes on your 461....are they weak or flimsy? Bend easily? They look nice and are about the right size for that saw