L to R dall, Canadian farm boy, me, PMP, cus_deluxe, Tree Monkey, definitive dave And lying down on the job would be Redfin [ATTACH]
Thanks for the invite. :picard:
Here is what you have [ATTACH] Here are the studs with extended shoulders. They require the clutch cover holes to be countersunk on the inside...
Sometimes the shoulders on the studs can round off a little. You can replace them with full shoulder studs that are as wide as the bar
Hard to load a pup if the boom is mounted to the front of the bed. I'm sure they'd rather be able to load and unload the pup without unhooking and...
I think the nylon bushings aren't as noisy when rust moves in. Also, the bolts don't get rusted in place as bad. I'd get the greaseable bolts and...
Max Flo is far superior to any of the oem offerings. Foam filters require filter oil, so get some of that too
That's cuz I edited his post in my quote:D
If you're gonna quote a yoooper,......
Doing well. Custer's gonna come up tomorrow and play with some saws and run them
We have Friday fish fries here too. Haven't been to one in a year. Need to do it more
If I charged $1000 for a port job I'd be able to fry a 346 at will, too.
Works Connecton or TTO Look at this on eBay Works Connection Maintenance Tach Hour Meter Gauge Motorcycle Tachometer Engine | eBay Look at...
Carb cleaner on a rag works wonders on pink mingo paint :) Good to hear. Glad you like it
The problem today with insurance companies, is, even if you both have insurance, if someone on your property gets injured while having permission...
The engine looked good inside. But more oil wouldn't hurt. Most builders recommend 32:1, but I know the Red Armor is a little thicker and most...
In the stock vs ported cuts in the same log, I had 37 seconds vs 27 seconds. That's 27% faster. It has a new Meteor piston and rings in the ported...
Whenever. Better put 6 tanks through this one first. Then you'll have a better idea of how it's gonna run
Not gonna lie....i tried putting a little more Suzuki in it
I think so. Never ran a stock one though lol. And the log is bigger now than it was when I was doing 365's and 372's. So not a fair comparison.