Looks delish
I'm good. Glad you got it
Did you get the Sub fixed?
Grinding Wheel Hoarders Club
Friend of mine has a Hobart 180 Handler, similar to yours. He hard-wired a standard 100' 12ga yellow extension cord to his panel on a 20 amp 220v...
BFH and a brawny lad might be able to "lightly" tap it back into place
Yeah that's not going anywhere
You'd think.
Twas
Spent a couple days figuring this one out. Owner wanted more torque... [MEDIA]
It's poplar, so I fixt your post
You spent twice that much this year...;):D
Howdy. Late night for me. Ported a 390, put on a different carb, still ain't right. Something plugged up on the low side.
Mount a battery to the trailer tongue and run the vehicle 12v wire to it to keep it charged, and run the winch off the trailer battery
I'm doing good, buddy
Howdy
I see what you did there;):yes:
As long as it lifts chit up and down......
Hard to beat a good set of chain falls
That's messed up