Don't know. Never used those particular lamps. If white is definitely ground, then no, since there's no extra wire for it.
Thats where I would go next. Brown to brown, red to corresponding turn signal, white to ground
I suppose those particular lights could each have their own separate turn and stop light bulbs.
Are both lights identical? The wires coming from each one are identical colors?
The only thing a designated "stoplight" wire would be used for is the 3rd brake light like on all new cars today on top of the trunk
This^ is how the truck should be wired. I use a similar downloaded pic
Turn and brake lights are the same bulb. I don't think you use the red. Yellow is the left turn and brake. Green is right turn and brake. Brown is...
Doing good, bud. Watching a movie
I just plowed 18" of snow. My swampers are 17" tall and I got wet
20' or 20mph is good for a trailer
I'm up north a ways. An hour sw of da bridge
The weather guessers say there are 2 storms. 2nd one is supposed to hit this afternoon. I'm over it. It's baseball season, for Christ's sake
Not raining up here... [ATTACH]
No. It's not. I'm ready for this stuff to stop
:picard::picard: [ATTACH]
It's the next big thing. Trailer Nutz
What? I didn't hit the sod with it lol
Not to mention the difference in scenery
I'm ok.
Too much weight in the trailer vs too little on the tow truck.