I've seen those on the Northern Tools web site. Looks like a good tool to have. Very generous of you secret Santa.
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to TurboDiesel You are one special person to chosen to share your birthday with our Savior.
Thank you. Indeed a very Merry Christmas. You are a good man. God Bless you and your family.
I bet Bently is grateful for you. Most loyal friend you will ever have.
Love the black labs. my two were excited with their new toys. There was a time they would destroy their toys in 10 min. but now they play with...
Thanks. I was wearing my FHC t shirt! You can't see it because it is a selfi head shot. Helps hide the other 100 lbs I still need to loose....
My male dog hates the vac. He runs in a panic. The female dog wants to play with the vac, the cats run and hide. They hide during family...
He sure does. Lots of little ones that have to get home to go to bed. The kids come, have a good time, then hurry off.
[ATTACH] Merry Christmas!
Here it is Christmas Eve. Ready or not, the kids and grand kids are here! Kids are excited. (so am I) so let the fun begin. Santa always...
Yes it is a lot of money, but once you stop seeing the dollar signs, you will begin to see the over all advantages of getting the right stove....
I did that after having a lot of headaches from my prior pellet stove. This stove burns anything. It is way cleaner and more easy to clean than...
I can only imagine the fresh smell those trees give off in the hot sun. Love Cedar
That picture was taken in Conn. My niece is responsible for it.
[IMG]
[IMG] From our home to yours.
[IMG] Coffee, bacon and eggs. Off to a good start.
I have that one with the drill/driver and impact hammer. Love it! The charge last a long time. I also like that they shine a light on what you...
Are you using an electric nailer to put up that batten?