Sounds like your gifts were mostly "in good taste". Take your time eating them or you will have my problem! Good luck building your hand...
Maybe you might want to build them some sort of hill like thing to climb on. Looks like that is what they want to do.
That looks like a lot of snow, esp. where Well Seasoned lives. He is going to get hammered, but without the buzz.
Not good my friend. You need those finger tips! I hope there will be no more of that stuff. noticed your typing is still intact unless you are...
Got through Christmas without pie, cake, cookies, candy, Pasta, any bread, rice or any surgar type beverages. Birthday next week, (70th) then the...
That is too heavy for many of us. Usually a really good buy, but not if I can't lift it. My work around is to have them load it in the back of...
[IMG]Nor'easter could bring 10 inches of snow to parts of Maine on Thursday - Central Maine
I did that to my thumb and one finger while cooking French toast for my wife for her breakfast the day before Christmas. She had fallen and hurt...
WeldrDave A suggestion for a variation to your potato pan meal. Back the potato, chunked up the same, with herbs and seasonings and wrapped in...
I like to keep flashlights available in various places in the home and at least two in the car. Grate advances have been made in them these past...
I hope you stay away from that glass window. With those winds, it could implode. I can understand why there used to be working shutters on windows.
Better start a jar for roof project. You are not going to like shoveling off a roof constantly. You look around and see how many metal roofs...
Looks like another storm for Thursday, maybe a nor'easter, but where Well Seasoned lives, he may get a foot! I hope he has a metal roof. I'm...
so, lets say she was the one who won the money. Would she have to convince you to let her buy something she wanted? (and you both would benefit from)
22F here now, not too bad for this time of year. It will be colder in Jan. and Feb. then start to moderate back up. Ice shacks are on the...
She got a mixer, but not kitchen aid. I would have bought her the Kitchen Aid, but she wanted a mixer that could be used by hand, and in the...
I got a few things, but my most impressive gift was the good time my family had getting together. Here is a picture that reflects that feeling....
Ouch, I hate that. I also got a burn. grabbed a dish off the stove that had gotten hot. Burned my thumb and one finger. Hurt like h@ll all...
Let me know how that works out for you after a few weeks. I hate feeding mice.
And how do you plan to keep the mice from eating up your project?