[IMG] Wishing you all a very happy and healthy new year. May your wood stacks be filled for three years, your pellet stacks be ones you want,...
[ATTACH] We got hit hard. 16 maybe 17 inches of WET HEAVY SH*T. My son and his wife moved it with the plow on the ATV and by scoop and...
It more about what you "can" and "can't" do!
And I have both of you beat by a few years. Tuesday, I'll be 70!
Right now I am burning tons of inferno gold and Nature's Own only because I got them cheap! They burn about as good as anything else. I can't...
Sounds like you could employ another person, if only part time. Would you be willing to wait over two weeks to get a repair on, say your washing...
I watched the news last PM. They reduced the snowfall prediction. And true to form, we got more snow than predicted. We got hammered. Wet...
I had something like that happen, except I figured it out on my own. It was a clear plastic fork. Wife had spilled pellets, swept them up and...
We have one. It takes a day to get the report of usage on line, but when I look at it, I can tell when we ran the dryer, or crock pot etc.
I know how you feel. I also know how I felt when we lost all power for well over a week in Jan. '98 Nearly froze our butts off. I had a house...
That is what I use to wash the dogs and cats. It is cheap and effective.
You are and you know it! To your pups, you are the king!
You can deal with it if you set yourself up right in the beginning. First thing is to get a crate, then use it. They house train much quicker,...
Wow, $350. A pup at the shelter cost that much here, so you are getting a real deal if it is what you want. Go look at it and see the parents....
[IMG] My labs think they need to try about everything.
Those dogs know they are safe and loved. What more is there.
Well, now you have that out of your system. Need to get out there and use it! It really is one of the best of the best. I'm thinking some of...
[ATTACH]
Pays the bills! I know what it was like. I used to work long hours, weekends and most all the overtime I could get. Paying for the kids...
Handsome dog. That Bently looks so friendly.