Same here. I find very good sales on LEDs at HD. Odd how the price will jump up and down, but many of my bulbs don't cost more than a buck...
I couldn't eat them. But if you like them, go for it. I eat Lobster and clams, some folks can't stomach them either.
That is my point exactly, you can't, they happen, and that is the way it goes for most life.
Helped my climb out of a deep dark depression. Maybe saved my life.
Hum, sounds like a planned pregnancy. All we all know how those go. Look what happened to rottiman so lets say you are waiting for the...
Omg. I'm glad I waited to read all this first. Smokey is right. That set up is so blundered. I hate to admit it but I paid over 900 for a...
We hire our taxes done, file long form but standard deduction. Don't come close to being given able to itemize. Don't want any negative...
yes, my fingers, my keyboard, or maybe my brain messed up!
maybe it is time for this: [IMG]
how much snow did you get?
subsailor you got me thinking. That new car wash in Augusta, Fast Fredies, also has a months offer. Not as reasonable as the one you got, but...
Had a few pieces again today. Not nearly as pepper strong as noted yesterday. They are two patches mixed separately. have to wait and see if...
Made me chuckle, I have six cats and do all the cat duty so I can relate to that likeness. :hair:
Seeing that bald eagle made me think of a picture in our paper taken at the local landfill around Christmas: [IMG] They scavenge among the trash...
Just finished taking 4 lbs out of the over. I started it on Thursday, but on Friday, we had no power, so they stayed in the marinade for another...
Snowing again, stay safe, drive safe, or like me, don't fall out of bed!
How about a complaint to the PUC, or you and your neighbor hire a lawyer. post your property, put up a fence, put a bull in the fenced in area.
Can't find Harkins, what is that?
I have had a few Garmins but always manage to kill them by exposure to the heat when left in the window. Now just use the smart phone for the...
Our decorations go up about a week before Christmas, so the take down is sometime in Jan. Even longer for some things like candles in the window,...