Wow, that is no good. What options do you have to recover?
I committed to keep being a real looser. Weight looser that is. Last year I started on 27 July and lost 42 lbs. I have way more than that to...
Happy Birthday Jay! [MEDIA]
I had one that leaked. It was fiberglass unit. One of those units that is all one piece. Had to cut it all up with a saw, then replace...
When this happens, go to your device manager. Ctrl+Alt+Delete. Then close the open applications. Should be something like Windows explorer....
Wife gave me a Ninja Coffee Bar for my birthday. Lots of options from single up to full pot, and hot and iced coffee. More gadgets! I do...
What, no snow in Mass? We have over a foot here and now covered with ice. Can't win.
I had a Chihuahua, all 7 lbs of her. She lived for 17 yrs. Was so hard watching her decline. What a nice dog to take in the car. She loved to...
cows eat grass, so they give out a much different odor in their waste. Animals who eat meat, well you all know that odor. :picard: Hate the...
I am 70 years old and I have so many unanswered questions!!!! I still haven't found out who let the Dogs Out...where's the beef...how to get to...
Do I look like I give a ......., I looked that one up! What does DILLIGAF mean? - DILLIGAF Definition - Meaning of DILLIGAF - InternetSlang.com
Time for a trip to the woodshed for the both of them.
thanks, I often wondered what that meant. No one seems to offer an explanation until now. :rofl: :lol:
yes, it has been a good day. Turning 70 is a bit of a shock to my system, but I am on the right side of the ground! No birthday cake, don't want...
Please, keep it all down your way. No room for it here!
Yes, I have bacon about 5 mornings a week. Bacon and eggs. No toast , cereal etc. Bacon, eggs and coffee and I off to a good start. Don't...
That is the best price I have heard. Dexter might be interested in knowing where you were able to get it for that price.
Thank you for all the birthday well wishes. Turning 70, ugh, at least I am on the right side of the soil. Here is hoping for a happy new...
Thank you! You know, I think my house is haunted. When I get up in the morning and look into the mirror, there is a crazy old man standing there...
I have these in various places.. I have 6 cats and they don't bother my furniture. Rub some catnip on the rope to get them acquainted with...