that looks good. should be a few meals there.
At least you know what it wrong and what it will take to repair the situation. Doesn't your area have some heat from your house furnace or what...
No rabbits around here for years. Used to see them hanging around all the time, but once the predators moved in, coyotes, fishers, bobcats to...
I don't know anyone who doesn't. I slice up the baked potatoes, then add salt and pepper and a bit of garlic powder. Then pan fry them until...
My pork roast is "fall apart tender" The spaghetti squash is baked tender. Now just waiting on the potatoes. They are huge bakers. I put in...
thanks. I have to check the battery. Can't recall if it is the original or if I changed it out last year.
Is that the same dog in both pictures or both of them?
Wife complaining of being too uncomfortable to do anything, I am doing all the chores. Breakfast, was coffee, cheese omelets, and bacon. Lunch...
Oh they sell batteries, I would rather go to a place who does the service. If there is an issue, they test it and know what they are talking about.
Any idea how that compares to Sam's club Duracell? Our Augusta Walmart store does not a have a tire/battery dept, but the one in Waterville...
Thanks, Cindy has a few things not in her favor. She is diabetic and overweight. plus her age doesn't help. I'm trying to get her to exercise...
we are 10 degrees and dropping. No idea how cold it might get. Usually the ocean keeps us from getting the deep cold that they get in the...
thanks, how long before you were fairly comfortable?
My wife keeps the stove on too hot and way too hot. Makes it very hard for me to sleep . She isn't moving much and likes the heat. She...
You have to be two years to be considered a new customer again. I wasn't, so by direction of my rep. we used my wife's name, different e-mail and...
If you can get via antenna, that is always a good option. Our AT&T service is marginal, but my son and his wife have that for their primary...
I have changed out all my lights and appliances to the more energy efficient ones. They run much better than the older ones did. Even our gas...
I have done the Dish, Direct TV and Time warner thing. switched over and over to get the best prices. Right now, ABC is blocked. The price...
Did it sell?
[IMG]