I have this: [IMG]Adds a lot to the popcorn.
Anybody in from around here ought to be very careful if you are going out on the roads now. Sleeting and the roads are slippery. Should turn...
Ok, more sh*t snow and ice (sleet) coming down. Should be a real treat in the morning. It is predicted to warm up and turn to rain, but I...
and that would be........................................?
Right about the diet. Lost 42 lbs since 27 July. Never hungry. NO processed foods. No candy cake pie breads pasta rice etc
you were lucky you didn't get it worse. That happened to my wife once when she opened a gas oven at some old military housing we were living in....
Hum, Don't give up your day job! :whistle:
[IMG]
It is my understanding that the owner of the dog is liable for the cost of your Jeep's repair/whatever. We hired a girl to come by and tend to...
That tree looks a lot like this one: haunted tree - Bing images [IMG] this one is said to be haunted.:eek:
Maine has some very strict laws regarding animal abuse, outlawing puppy mills, selling puppies without a license, hoarders etc. Animals are not...
I always have liked the Fiskars products. They seem to be more "balanced" when you use them.
Can't tell from the picture, how close is the tree to the monuments?
Any breakdown by state?
I go to Hannaford once a week. I check their meats area, but I admit I don't check the turkey. Whatever roast is on sale is what I get. same...
I can't get moving without my coffee in the morning. I have a cup even before breakfast just so I can get moving to make breakfast. Wife bought...
I have never seen them that reasonable. I'll keep an eye open. Had I seen them for that price, I would buy a few for the freezer. So much that...
[IMG] I can relate to this!