?????? we New Englanders love our Pats
No shortage of cold here today!
agree!
Any idea how it died? My dogs like to roll in dead things. Stinks bad!
I can't tell you how it happened. It just did. I thought the hooks were engaged, but I must have been reckless and didn't ck the way I should...
No snow cover, is that normal for you this time of year? I know the deer are better off that way.
I'm surprised they listened to you at all. Usually, they get their own way and if you don't like it, too bad. I really appreciate my local...
Sorry, I didn't want to imply that you would ever be reckless with a weapon. What we are being asked to do around here is to leave them alone...
I have a fellow Vietnam vet friend who works at a distribution/sorting facility and I have a nephew who works at the same place. They both tell...
IF you ever get that delivery, I'm interested in seeing how the package is addressed. I get a lot of mail for a nursing home in Augusta. The...
What did you do with the desk top?
I had to look that up They are indigenous to this area. AKA Burbot, Lawyer fish, freshwater cod.
Up here in Maine, we have a fish that looks similar to you snake head, We call it Maine Cusk Here is a picture I took off the internet of one...
My box is on the right, but it is a dead end road, we being the last house in. I have even had instances where they delivered the mail, but left...
There is a power line that runs about 300 ft from my house. The coyotes run the power line at night. But, as far as I know, they don't visit my...
If our "normal" delivery lady isn't on, we might or might not get our mail. Sometimes the sub leaves it in the truck and marks that that the...
Welcome to the :campfire:. Really like the :ithappened:Esp. like the dogs. We also like wood stacks, sheds, gardens, cooking :stirpot:, beards...
Glad for you that you came out of it fairly well. I had that same thing happen. I had to leap off the ladder because the top of the ladder was...
Glad it is all working out for you. You never get anywhere without taking a risk.
My son got up at 4 Am to go to work in Ellsworth, a three hour drive. He an another man are putting the exterior finish to a new Dollar Tree...