You are lucky the company supported that position. I have seen it where staff lost their time because they hadn't used it, got caught up with the...
not good, not good at all! [IMG]
Also good for us who have arthritis, and mobility issues. Now getting my other power tools that way. Remember, we don't need the big heavy duty...
Sweet, hope you make the most of your time off and do just what you want to.
when it is -5 already this time of year, you know what lies ahead now don't you! Time to dig out those woolies. [IMG]
I think you will really like the weed wacker. I have two of them. I like the lighter one of the two. Battery last long enough to tire me out....
You might want to contact mike bayerl he and his wife just started out with a hurd of sheep. They are in for wool and meat. He is very tuned...
I only have the small stuff, but love it. I have the larger ones by Chraftman but seldom ever use them. Too heavy for my arthritic hands.
I bought an electric blanket for my wife to use when she is sitting in her chair. Maybe she won't need to have it be 85 in here. It is one of...
For me, I recall getting a new sled, other times a metal constuction type toy truck. Most of our gifts were clothes, things like mittens and...
I'm with you on that one. Hire it doen! Not worth the aggrivation trying to haul all the sand and then the spreading. Most towns around here...
Very nice. Lots of sweat equity there. I thought you were not going to the "one" who had to muck out the stalls. Good luck with the horses....
I have, but I don't really care for it for meat. The reason being that the hottest they get is 160. That is the lowest setting to assure germs...
No, I do open the door at the end, and let the oven cool down with the Jerky in it. Just bought 4 lbs of top round today. It was on sale at our...