No, not an Rn I think they have something to do with Transportation, but I am not sure. He works for the Guard at their state control area here...
Happy Birthday to you Jack Straw May you have many more happy and well years ahead of you.
I am being told it is a year. But it is just out so I might have more insight later. Sometimes that year goes to a year and a few month. They...
[ATTACH]
For a man that had such a major stroke, He sure is getting back up to speed. I can tell you first hand that having such a major event is a very...
This is his second tour to that hell hole. Last time he was there, he had a soldier die in his arms with a heart attack Did you every hear the...
Well, now I am upset. My daughter just sent me a text. Her husband just received news that he is being deployed again to Afghanistan. Leaves in...
Looks like you are sending it my way, thanks. :headbang:
You know what, that is what my grandmother used. No wonder mine never were the same as Gram's. I don't think Ive ever bought lard. I'll have...
How would you know? you have to chew your food to taste it. Not inhale one after the other!:rofl: :lol::wacky: You know that saying, "takes...
So many uses for a good hand truck. I've had one like that for a good long time. Anyone thinking about getting one, get a good one. There are...
All aspirin, in any form, is an Nsaid. (Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drug) . Includes Aspirin, Ibuprofen (Advil Motrin) Naproxen (Aleve)...
Determination and skill, got to love it!
Hope you got to tarp over it. Good for getting the wood.
I have had some 3-4 yrs old that were stored in a detached garage. I noted condensation on the bags from time to time, but to honest, they...
That plane went where? Chiefs [ATTACH] or Chefs [ATTACH] :whistle:
Love seeing the dogs, but what on earth is that massive structure in the background?
Beautiful wood working. The wood really talks. Those things should last as long as you want and then some.
That is a good price, but if I brought home anything but Tide, I wouldn't hear the end of it until I took it back to the store. :heidi:. She...
One of my most fond memories of my grandmother from Canada, was her doughnuts. She always had them, always so big they had a hard time fitting in...