That's a great idea.
Nice work Monte.
Thanks guys. I'll keep you posted on how it cuts.
The original black cap leaks. The little rubber duck bill valve thats supposed to be in that tube rotted plus the cork gasket is a bit hard. I'll...
Vid... https://photos.app.goo.gl/JmRivW9jcKH4gLt79
I bet its nice not having the noise. I prefer an electric power washer for that reason. If I buy a splitter it will be electric.
100%. Id use aftermarket only as a last resort. In fact I have one saw, a Dolmar built Makita, that needed a coil. OEM no longer available because...
That would probably cost him money. Can't have that...:D
Thank you. I hope so as well bud. I might find it a new home after I know all is good with it. Same with the problem child super EZ.
Really... Good deal.
If you can get them running...
I torched all the carbon from the muffler, wire wheeled it inside and out and put a coat of semi gloss 1200° BBQ grill paint on it. Hopefully I...
Rebuilt carb. New fuel line. New air filter. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
These are the most irritating saw to work on. Mainly because of that choke lever and how its held in behind the carb. Great fun getting it in...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Pic heavy progress. First, the blue saws original points in the left, the red saws points installed on the blue saw. Different size pin in the...
That's irritating for sure.
Interesting. The one I have worked on my Husqvarna 543xp andva 390 I recently worked on. Unless saws are different than other Husqvarna products?
Sounds about right. Has 10-12 different styles if I recall.
Amazon. hipa carb adjustment tool set.