A couple other models I found poking around. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
There were three versions of these saws. By versions, I mean generations. The tag on the rear handle indicates this. This is an example of the...
Then there is this rare model. I've only seen one come up on eBay and it was expensive. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Exactly. I have no plans of doing so.
Ok. Some variety to the offerings in these saws. Mostly it was nomenclature. There were mechanical differences as well but to a lesser degree,...
Wifey had it made for me. Hickory. Glass top, front and sides. Mirrored back. Recently added to the case is a mint, NOS, full can of original...
The one in the display case is an unfuled, unran original Remington mighty mite. The deere and wards are basically the same thing in different...
Big torque I'm sure.
The model 12 is the sl-9 Model Profile: 12
farmer steve I looked up the model 23. It's a Remington PL-55.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/xGJ5WAPTFqaFxETM6 Another vid ^^^
If you need any parts for the small deere, I have far more than I'll ever needs. Some new, most used. Several bars and chains too. 1/4 pitch and...
Very cool. The 23 looks like Remington SL-9 I had. Probably the same saw, or a PL-4 in deere clothing.
This is a video https://photos.app.goo.gl/oewweHat2EQw6m917
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The Montgomery Wards version was missing its cover and filter. I had a good used cover for it but I'll have to make an air filter. [ATTACH]
https://photos.app.goo.gl/oewweHat2EQw6m917
This is where I'll share the goings on with my growing collection of vintage RMM saws. I'll get into all the differences I've seen between them as...
Moto mix is Stihl canned fuel with ultra oil in it.
I use supertech carb cleaner before installation of a new kit.