Excellent. I like me some echo / shiny saws.
Believe me, that's exactly how id like to handle it.
I'll get a cutting vid when the rain stops. If it ever stops. Lol
This is finished and leak free. Up for sale it goes. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Three bars. Three chains. NOS piston and rings. Spare fuel cap, condenser...
Pistons and crankshafts. Gen one saws had 2 ring pistons, gen 2-3, a single ring piston. The two ring pistons have a ring location pin the...
Gen 2 and 3 saws used this set up. I prefer the gen one set up and have converted my best used saw to gen 1. Below is the gen 2-3 set-up....
Air filters and carburetors... Gen one saws had a different air filter set up, including the cover attachment and some other pieces. They also had...
Anything higher than free is to high for you. :rofl: :lol:
Is a game camera with cell service an option for him? I'm considering on for the back of our property where a power line enters and idiots think...
Bars and chains. Gen one and two saws were 1/4 pitch and gen three were 3/8 lp. Something odd was some of the non deluxe saws didn't have chain...
They flywheels were different and not interchangeable. Gen one flywheels also has a removable / replaceable starter cup that the pawls grab when...
I'm back for more useless RMM information lol. Ignition systems. Gen one saws had a different coil and points set-up. The gen one coil was...
Those are cool little saws. One I haven't owned yet.
Excellent. Hopefully you share as well.
All but a couple of mine have been from someone on a forum that has a good reputation or I knew them from a forum. As far as person to person...
Brad have a picture of a 241 in his wallet or sumpin? I bet he makes saw noises when he looks at it wishing he could have one too. :rofl: :lol:
I'll address the oil pumps now to get that out the way. The plastic version draws oil in the bottom through that one way rubber duck valve in...
Now, I've had one running first gen saw. It was a rare, metallic green, automatic saw. It ran great for 5-10 minutes, depending on the outside...
Old style caps. [ATTACH] "New" style. The gas tank became a thread on vs thread in. The oil tank remained thread in but changed to match the gas...
Now lets get into these generations. MMB I was the first gen saw. All generations were 34cc. But there are significant differences between the...