Thanks! We enjoy it.
Well, it didn't fully leaf out. Just a few branches, plus some last-ditch sprouts at the base. I expect to have more than enough kindling as...
There's some BB throughout the stacks. The ash trees leafed out this year. So, I think they'll stay put for another year. There are 2 other...
This effort is on indefinite hold. My BIL was able to trim back branches that allows sunlight to reach the garden area.
Good morning, members. Groundhog day here. Another day of 90⁰ and muggy. Chance of showers later tonight and over the weekend. I'll go for...
My cat stove has flames. [ATTACH]
When you open each jar to use, take the time to heat and mix in unflavored gelatin. That should firm it up!
That picture is perfect!
Enjoy your vacation and anniversary! There's a nice walkway between the hotels and beach. Unless it has changed, I recall the walkway was a...
Definitely a nice toy store to visit now and then. There's one about 30min from me in Foxboro, near the football stadium.
Good morning, members. Another yucky day. Mid-90s and very muggy. Not sure what's going on today. Open calendar. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, members. It's the warmest start to the day, in some time. 72⁰ and muggy. Pushing 90's later. Heat index approaching 100....
I've never heard of shingle oak
The ID app calls out shingle oak? [ATTACH]
I was just wondering if you offered any military vets that might be down on their luck, a price break.