Not mine! Them critters eat the wrong things in my perennial bed. Never mind the tunneling.
Thanks! Unless there's some corkscrew winds, we should be fine. The property is on a hill. :yes:
A groundhog! Vermin!! Send it to Gobblers Knob. They like 'em there.
Another wave of heavy rain today. Possible sever storms. Inches of rain forecasted. I feel for the folks flooded out just a couple of days ago.
Good morning, members. Mid-70's and muggy today. Heavy rains forecasted for this afternoon. Possible severe weather. I'll be running a few...
Best of luck to those folks. >8 inches of rain to the north of us, and south into RI. We received .25 inch. I'm OK with that.
I had one of those fall blooming clematis. I ripped it out after a couple of years as it was swallowing everything around it. Nice looking...
Good morning, members. Another foggy start. Mid-70's and muggy today. Heavy rains missed us yesterday. Flooding in the region where several...
Lots of little sprouts/saplings.
Hoarding in the rain... [ATTACH]
Good foggy morning, members. Overcast day ahead. Mid-70's and muggy....again. Heavy rain later. Taking dad for a chest xray this morning....
Katsura? The tree wasn't ever taken down,
[ATTACH]
When selling a house, the fuel oil left in the tank becomes part of the closing costs. I've not heard if firewood comes into play. It should, IMO.
She's a year or two away from moving. She probably wants to enjoy a warm house with all that wood she's gathered.
I'm ready to go. Cleanings were done late May. Some chunk wood has been brought up to the deck. I'll brings splits to the deck once this...
Good morning, members. Yet another hot muggy day. 80s with thunderstorms later this afternoon. Last night, we had fireworks right next door....
Sorry to hear it. Get well!
Good morning, members. This humid air mass has worn out it's welcome. It can clear out anytime now, but, it's here for a while. Low 80's...
Those storm waves missed us. Stayed to the west as they slid north.