Lots of splits in those rounds. Nice score!
And....? :yes:
'Tis the season!
Good morning, members. Rainy day today. :( Mid-60's. Rain heavy at times. Decent day yesterday brining wood on-site and then, bringing...
Do you have any curtain rods hanging around? Some camo cloth would do you fine.
I'm thinking it's red oak, possibly white. The white rays in the 2nd picture is what my guess is based on.
Well, it is one wheel more than my 2-wheeler. :whistle:
Took advantage of a cool, dry morning to begin the migration. Some dry red maple from 12/20 should be fine for shoulder season, along with...
After putzing around, I finally have enough wood broken down into small enough pieces to load them into my friend Billy's pickup. Today was...
About time the weather had changed! Nice air today. Rain tomorrow. Then back to nice weather for the week.
2x!!!!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Dewpts in Mid-40's. Mid-70's later. Rainy day tomorrow. The hurricane was a non-issue here,...
I hope the 5yr css'd red oak is OK. I think it'll be just fine.
Good morning, members. Minimal impact from the hurricane. Just a little breeze. Overcast for the day. Chance of showers. 70⁰ I'll be...
Good morning, members. Nice fall-like day ahead. Mid-60's with overcast and low humidity. A fine morning to mow the lawn. A few errands to...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. Temps in mid-70's, sunny with lowering humidity. We received just under 2 inches of rain...
They are still coming to the feeders here.
It's vermin If we really are going to name the thing, I submit Ground Chuck! :p
Ready to go here. The stove is good to go! Chunks have been brought to the deck. Splits will be moved in time.
Here comes the next deluge. There's flood warnings in the region. [ATTACH]