Sounds like you're making a deli sandwich!
I was leaning in that direction even though no mitten leaves.
Burning off her cache, before moving to Florida. Next year, maybe.
I believe she's un-hoarding.
It's been in the mid-50's each morning, windows open overnight. I've been burning small fires each morning this week, in the wood stove. Mixed...
That's closer to Midwinter's place. She had wood everywhere.
Did you ask the retired guy for any referrals?
Good morning, members. One more nice day before some showers tomorrow. We should be hitting 70⁰ with low humidity. I'm taking dad to a...
I can't believe the title actually passed FHC edits!! :whistle:
Winter berries are in the Holly family. Critters can eat them. Poisonous to humans. The berries stay around and contrast nicely against snow....
I had a small fire yesterday and again this morning. Just a few chunks. No issues.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Another dry, sunny day with low humidity. Low 70's. A little of this and that today. Be safe Be...
That's how I feel at times. Question - Why burn high btu wood during shoulder season? Answer - because that's what I got. Just split...
I have a mag mount flashlight with a goose neck. It shines right where I want it to. Similar to this [ATTACH]
Some wood migrated right into the stove. Windows left open overnight. 64⁰ indoors this morning. Windows still open. Had the 1st lighting of...
Good morning, members. A nice day ahead. Like theburtman states, several nice days in a row. Low 70's later, clear and low humidity. I lit...
Not that I'm aware of.
We had a drought last year which resulted in no winter berries. This year, we're >10 inches of rain above average. Winter berries like the...
Nice to see the Sox helping your team's cause.
Good morning, members. Nice clear day ahead. Mid-70's and low humidity. 4 inches of rain yesterday. I plan to split and stack some wood...