Now that is a pretty cool way to put the limbs right where you want them. :thumbs:
Nice, looks like you are ready!
It just snowed for a good half hour here and is a beautiful 39 degrees with 30mph hour winds........ Someone remind why I didn't move south years...
Awesome way to move some wood! I use the loader on my tractor all the time but it's nowhere near that big.
Awesome looking grain on that tree. Glad it damage the gutter when you dropped it.
Thanks, I caught it 2 weekends ago while fishing lilly pads out of my kayak and it's the biggest Large mouth I have caught to date. I caught 5 in...
Here is a picture of me and my better half at a fall get together. [IMG] Here is my favorite past time when I'm not splitting wood. [IMG]...
She will get the hang of it with time. Make sure you are patient when explaining the finer details and things will go smoother..... ask me how I...
I can attest to the validity of your experiment as all of my property is wooded and barely gets any sun once the leaves are on the trees. If I...
You have to remember the only portion of the stove that is really burning (on a low burn) with any intensity is the cat. There really isn't much...
Is there any way you can run a temporary OAK just to see how it responds?
Lol, I didn't say you had to build one like the blog. I completely agree its over kill and i would never build one like that but if you read...
I can get really long secondaries flames that are mostly orange with a blue tinge right where it comes out of the baffle when burning pine.
Cold smoking is usually done at or slightly above room temperature. The actual smoker is offset and the smoke runs through a pipe to get to the...
I live in the middle of 15 acres of woods I have already spent a total of 9 hours blowing leaves and let me tell you what I loathe them!!! I'm not...
You need to cold smoke them