Looks yummy !!
Man I can't wait to see the finished results! So far it looks great!
Very Nice!
Have fun getting those bad boys! I'm headed out myself to work on some down stuff.
Awesome job! Love the way you set up the trailer!
Way to go! Hope their son learns something from watching how wood should burn...... I find it hard to believe that people will so willingly screw...
Always wanted something like that but ended up win a camper and kayak. What do you the most for, Bass?
Congrats!!! Happy anniversary
Nice boat!!
It's a bunch of btu's Congrats!! :thumbs: That was helpful wasn't it lol
Congrats! looking forward to the install pics! Keep us updated!
My stove will still do that when I get into some of my 22" wood that was cut for my old Dutchwest. Some of those splits are so close to the glass...
Yeah tell me about it :D I can't complain to much the T6 runs and heats like a champ though and it's way easier than the old Dutchwest to run and...
I would guess there is an air leak somewhere or maybe the main air control isn't closing all the way?
As weird as it sounds Mayo works great. I have also used WD40 with great success.
Glad you caught it in time!
Yep, you will have that!! I had a friend of mine who refused to cut and split his wood early as his Grandpa told him it wasn't good for it to dry...
Looking great can't wait to see the finished project!
Wow, with the views you keep posting pictures of I wouldn't be able to get anything done as I would spend most of my day just staring. Nice stacks...
Glad to see you got it all done. Hope you are feeling ok and you are able to get out and cut this winter. Always enjoy your pictures and descriptions.