That should definitely make your life a little easier this winter!
Pine is from the devil! I will be more than happy to send you my address and you can load up all your pine and have it delivered to me, lol
Dang, it's been colder than that in Ohio lately. This morning I had 25 on the outdoor thermometer. Thank goodness we won't be beating you for cold...
Wow, that's something I had not seen before. Pretty cool idea!
Sure if the house was warm and you could restart the stove with no matches sounds good to me. Congrats
Great setup
Nice saw I want one of those so bad!!!
Wish I was close enough to be there in thirty minutes:drool:
Very nice!
I wold let you cut my deer up any day! Nice job :thumbs:
I have had my CCW permit since about the first month we were allowed to get them I Ohio. I have quite a few different personal carry guns. My wife...
Awesome of you guys to help someone out!
Nice load of wood! Glad you got some time on the new saw and are liking it.
The wind here today was really bad today also. The only thing that helped me was that I was down in a draw so it was sheltered.
Looking good! Always nice to get some time on the splitter!
Thanks, Yeah AEP is the local power company. I'm guessing around two cords? Thanks, It is definitely nice once they are opened up. Good eye,...
That's awesome! I would feel good if I was you to!
Here is a bit of the stuff I had to drag out of the mess so I could get in there. I will get to it tomorrow or next weekend [IMG] Ended up with...
Finally got through [IMG] [IMG] Getting started on the splitting [IMG] My wife came out to help when I got out the splitter [IMG] First...
Well I finally had a free weekend and decided to tackle the disaster AEP left me on the very front of my property. I have been dreading and...