Ok I'm not gonna derail this thread any further than I have, lol. Could I get by with a 60cc saw most likely would i wish I had something a bit...
I love that it says, and I quote "This saw chain combo has never been available to the public." Hmmmm I wonder why that would be :rofl: :lol:
I wish...... i already have a 50 cc saw that runs great and I really need a larger saw in the 70cc range. How well will that saw pull a 24" bar as...
That color just isn't my cup of tea and there is no way in heck my wife is handling it LOL.
That is a thing of beauty!
Do they actually work ok? I had heard the cheaper chain sharpeners tended to have enough slop that they were iffy at best. This was coming from my...
Looks phenomenal!
That is awesome! That is quite a bit like the one I was talking about.
That's pretty cool! On a hiking trip I saw a tree growing in the center of a huge rock an the roots were growing down over all sides of the rock....
Awesome our church does the same thing. It started small and now we have inflatables and the whole nine yards.
I have some major lower back issues. Spent over three weeks laying on my living room floor at one point so I know it sucks! Definitely ice it 20...
Previously I had been having a guy at work sharpen all my chains for me and he is really good (Actually they are the best chains I have ever cut...
Nice saw! I have eyballed them for a while now but never pulled the trigger
Nice pile of splits! I see you split the right way :D
Nice score,every bit counts!
I really wish I could but with work and everything else going on I just don't think I will be able to swing it. Are you going?
After church this morning and a quick trip to town for some bar and chain oil I was able to get back out today and get after it a bit more. I got...
I definitely think everyone who has a gas appliance or any open flame in their house needs a CO detector. I used to run commercial service for an...
Thanks for the post, you motivated me to go buy batteries today.
Looking really great, that is really going to be something to look at when you finish it up!