I'm sure there will be some lol
Well this will be my second running saw and there is no way my 450 is pulling a 20" bar so this sucker is gonna have to do it. I'm sure it should...
Nice job!
Hey does your brother live in southeastern Ohio? He looks so much like someone I know it's creepy...... Awesome fish by the way and that seems...
That's not lazy!! That's called making the best use of what you have.. My dad always told me on the farm to work smarter not harder.
Nice job, I ran a farm boss of my friends and I was never impressed. It was probably the reason I was never into Stihl that much. Can't wait to...
Nice job man!! :thumbs: You were way up there on a few of those. I'm not really afraid of heights but I bet that would give me some butterflys in...
Awesome pictures! Very nice farmall man doss that bring back some memories. Always nice to spend some time with the family. Reminds me of growing...
That is one scary situation to be in and it happens so quick there is nothing you can do! I'm glad you are ok and it missed you!
OEM with the dual port muffler. It's going to have a 20" and 28" ES light bar. LOL I will have to try that out..... I was wondering how bad the...
No experience with them but it sure would beat splitting by hand and doesn't look half bad. I would take a chance on it for sure!
I felt bad for hijacking the other thread: Sorry about that. Well after about a year of wavering back and forth on wheter I wanted a 372XP I...
Wait, You mean there is actually something that will help :rofl: :lol:
And why would you guess that :)
I kind of take Jase's position off of Duck Dynasty.........it ain't happening lol. i have seen some crazy costumes around this time of year though...
Nice piles of kindling!I'm way to lazy for that :(
Looks great as always!! It's amazing how quickly I can forget something, glad I'm not the only one lol.
I have burnt it on occasion and never really had any issues with it. Yeah it's not the best wood but I never found it to go up so fast as to cause...
I know lots of guys around here that will only burn oak or hickory however I have found I like the variety for different times of the year. It's...
That's gonna be awesome!! It's looking great so far and you are going to love it when it's done.