Can't wait to hear that dual port muffler!
I try to never go in on equipment with anyone! I did it once and it ended poorly as the guy kept loaning it out to his buddy's who didn't take...
That looks pretty sweet
I did sharpen to the same angle ,which was 30 degrees, however it still wasn't quite the same. I am going to adjust the rakers tonight touch up...
Sweet
Looks like it is coming along great! That engine will be very nice!
I bought the second one.
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing mine! Can't wait to hear how you like it.
Very nice! Congrats on the 441, can't wait hear the report on how you like it. See it wasn't that bad parting with a 460 when you ended up with...
That's what I call going all out!
Trust me know one comes to our house. We are 7 miles outside the closest little town and sit so far back off the road you can't see our...
Very nice! I used to love woodworking. Made a bunch of jewelry boxes and end tables .
Not looking forward to the wind but I am hoping it blows a couple of hangers down
Tell him thank you for his service! I am gratefull for people like him since without this country wouldnt be what it is.
Sounds awesome! Have you somehow figured out a way to cram 48 hours into a 24 hour day? I don't know how you get it all done. You are the man!
Looks like you still have more saws in your sig than I have, lol! Are you looking for another rebuild project?
Awesome! I was wondering if it was another forum member who snagged it up. I'm sure you will love it. I have a few trees that are just waiting for...
Nicely done!
You lucky dog!!! That kind of thing is unheard of around here.
Dang, I started coveting as soon as a I saw that picture! I love that saw