Had a busy day but still found enough time to get some splitting done. [ATTACH]
Wow it keeps getting better! You may want to stop and grab a lottery ticket on the way to the saw shop! ;) Congrats on the score. You know the...
Wow that's a lot of fuel savings!
Sounds like you got a pretty decent deal! Congrats on the new stove and looking forward to seeing it ;)
Glad your warm and toasty!
Man, I really have enjoyed reading this thread and picked up some good info! Thanks for taking the time to share with us on here, it's much...
So with the 460 on the way I wanted to clear off the bench in the shop so I spent some time wrenching on the 272XP last night. Got the new tank...
Welcome to the forums! Nice looking piles of rounds, some of those wouldn't be mesquite by chance would they?
Lol, that's awesome!
Free is a great price! Hope you are able to make something useful out of it and can't wait to see the pics!
Looks Great! Nice job
Ran across this on Craigslist on thought it was pretty cool. I could never justify the cost of it but I do think it would come in handy a lot,...
It got super nasty here about 2am. Stayed up for about an hour watching it wondering if I should wake the family up and head to the basement. That...
Lol, you can't fix stupid! He will figure it out in good time. I have argued with people about seasoning wood for years and they still refuse to...
Man that's pretty cool looking!
Both my wife and I have ours and we are religious about carrying. My motto is the day I forget will be the day I need it and if you don't have it...
Did you have a huge smile on your face like this....... :D
Looks great! Now I am hungry
Looks like some mighty good eats!
Nice looking stove! I would have highly considered it for my house had it been available